Redeemers University Post UTME Past Questions – Past Questions consist of some topics that will tend to prefer more than others for thoroughly testing candidates. Even though contains all the topics of interest, there will still be those topics that are high on the list with questions. By paying more attention to the popular topics, you will set yourself steps ahead in your preparation as you use our past questions.
This post contains past questions as it is compiled from past questions in past years, according to their occurrence. It is a guideline on how you can get admission easily using past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. For effective preparation, use past questions and answers in this post as it will give you a breakdown of the exam.
Other candidate who use our past questions and answers give testimonies on how it has helped them gain admission into the redeemer’s university with flying colors.
Why you need Redeemers University Post UTME Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look.
Redeemers University Post UTME Past Questions Pattern
The Redeemer’s University usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and any core course in your field which depends on your course of study or program.
The format for Redeemer’s University post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
other course =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
Sample of Redeemers University Post UTME Past Questions
1. If M represents the median and D the mode of the
measurements 5, 9, 3, 5, 8 then (M,D) is
A. (6,5) B. (5,8) C. (5,7) D. (5,5) E. (7,5)
2. A construction company is owned by two partners X
and Y and it is agreed that their profit will be divided in
the ratio 4:5. at the end of the year. Y received #5,000
more than x. what is the total profit of the company for
A. #20,000.00 B. P’0#25,000.00 C. #30,000.00 D. #15,000.003 E.#45,000.00
3. Given a regular hexagon, calculate each interior angle
of the hexagon.
A. 600 B. 300 C. 1200 D. 450 E. 1350
(ii) heterolytic fission.
(d) State the indicator(s) which could be used to determine the end-point of the following titrations:
(i) dilute hydrochloric acid against sodium hydroxide solution;
How to Buy
The complete Redeemers University Post UTME Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Redeemers University Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!