TRCN Past Questions and Answers for Category C – The TRCN past questions and answers are intended to assist you in successfully preparing for and studying for your exams. It is also intended to assist you in passing the TRCN exams this year and scoring well. If you want to do well in your exams this year, you have to go through past questions.
This post will explain the essence of getting the last question, and how to get it. the pattern of the exams and tips to prepare for the examinations.
TRCN Past Questions and Answers for Category C pattern
The Nigerian Teachers Registration Council normally conducts its exams using a computer-based test (CBT). This norm has been maintained for many years. If you are looking for true and up-to-date TRCN PQE past questions and answers, you have come to the right place. For each of the categories listed below, you will find a full collection of previous questions and answers.
- Category A (For those registering with Ph.D)
- Category B (For those registering with a Master’s Degree)
- Category C (For those registering with B.Sc & B.ed)
- Category D (For those registering with NCE)
Why you need TRCN Past Questions and Answers for Category C
You need to get this past question for many reasons, past questions and answers have helped many of your colleagues who may not have had hopes of doing excellently as they performed during the examination to do well. On this note, it is important to get past questions and answers because it will help you to prepare well for the exams and get what you want out of them.
Another benefit of getting this past question which still boils down to getting a good result is that the past question will give you a clue on how the past questions were patterned, the language and study used in setting the examination, and help expose you to the kind of questions you should expect during the examination.
Samples of TRCN Past Questions
1. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a. Language policy …
b. Political discrepancies
c. Financial problem
d. Girl-child education
e. Public enlightenment
2. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programs?
a. Lack of central school laws
b. Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c. Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d. Emphasis on future leaders
e. Lack of common syllabus
3. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a. Analytic function
b. Speculative function
c. Inspirational function
d. Prescriptive function
e. Descriptive function
4. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education Ordinance of 1887?
a. Board of Education
b. Grants-in-aid to schools
c. Parent’s right to choose the religion of instruction
d. Certification of teacher
e. The power of the Governor to establish and maintain schools
5. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in
a. 1955 and 1958 respectively
b. 1955 and 1957 respectively
c. 1954 and 1958 respectively
d. 1952 and 1953 respectively
e. 1950 and 1959 respectively
How to Buy
The complete TRCN Past Questions and Answers for Category C with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for TRCN Category C Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!