UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions – Nursing exams refer to formal training given to the candidate to develop the knowledge, values, and skills needed for effective participation in the medical field and society.
This post provides the University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing’s Past Questions. It contains a free sample of questions regarding the Nursing Objective Questions and Answers. Don’t forget that maximum preparation is expected from you. Candidates who use our past questions and answers. Candidates give testimonies of how it helped them pass with flying colors. That is why we compiled these past questions with their correct answers for you also to achieve success and fulfill your dream of being a nurse.
Why you need UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination such as;
Those who study past questions for any exam usually know that questions are always rephrased or repeated from the same topic in different years, with only a change in sentence, figure, or option. You can come to a state of self-preparedness when you attempt as many past questions as possible before sitting for any exams.
UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions Pattern
University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions are patterned in multiple-choice format and Essay and are not computer-based rather it is usually shaded with an HB pencil for the objective part while the essay part is usually written with a pen clearly for the examiners to know what is written. All student are expected to be in the hall on time with their exam materials. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
2. The most common type of chemical reaction that alkanes undergo is
(c) Condensation (d) Polymerization
(e) Double decomposition.
3. Using filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(c) Lead nitrate
4. Which of the following is not a general characteristic of waves?
5. The thermometric substance of an absolute thermometer is
How to Buy
The complete Past UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for UBTH School of Nursing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!