OAU Post UTME Past Question – Here is a list of previous exam questions to help you prepare for the Post UTME for aspiring candidates. We have provided will serve as a learning tool to help you get ready for the exams that are coming up as well as to give you an idea of the kinds of questions you can expect in the examination hall.
This past question is a compilation of all the past questions and answers that have been asked in previous years. This means that you are going to receive these past questions after reading this post. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
We offer a FREE and updated version of Post UTME past questions and answers to candidates. We understand that past questions are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provide students with practical insight on what to expect in the examinations.
Why you Need OAU Post UTME Past Question
Past questions helps identify your strength and weaknesses and capitalize on it. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.
OAU Post UTME Past Question Pattern
This past question follows the multiple-choice format and it is usually computer-based. All Candidates are expected to arrive at the examination hall on time with their writing materials and requirements such as their registration printout. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination (If is not prohibited by the examiner).
Sample of OAU Post UTME Past Question
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
4. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
In the questions below, choose the correct answer.
5. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
6. Victoria is the capital city of
How to Buy
The complete OAU Post UTME Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for OAU Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!