UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions – Are you intending to study at UNILORIN? Have you scored up to or above the required cut-off mark for admission and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions which will help you to achieve the dream of gaining admission into UNILORIN this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, you need to have a copy of UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions to use and prepare adequately for the screening. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions is the compilation of all the post-UTME Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into UNILORIN through the UTME mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of any university and the past question and answer is presented.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions is what you need to pass the post-UTME screening.
All those who have bought our UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions, you will pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This post-UTME question comes to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever
UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions Pattern
Normally, the UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions
If you do not want to be disappointed by your performance during the examination, then you need to get this past question. the main essence of getting this past question is to help you score higher than the expected post-UTME cut-off mark so that the university will not have any excuse other than to offer you admission this year. you need to get this past question and answer. there are other benefits you get when you buy UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions. they are:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions Sample
1. A laborer is paid N5, 400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4 years?
2. Which of the following will sink when placed in water?
B. Plastic Cup
3. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price.
A. i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
B. i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
C. i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
D. i = 50k, ii = N4.50k
4. A man buys a recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
5. An example of a confluence town in Nigeria is……………………………..
D. Port Harcourt
ANSWER: C •
6. A trained person who specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the teeth is called…………….
How to Buy
The complete UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for UNILORIN Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!