UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions – UNIZIK is a highly selective institution in Nigeria. Only a small percentage of students who seek admission to the university get accepted and this is based on the post UTME scores of candidates.
The easiest way of passing this exam is by studying with Past Questions as it is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into UNIZIK is secured. You still have the post-UTME exam to write.
Why do you need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions?
The more you practice with past questions, the more you sharpen your skills. These papers help you to recall what you have been learning in your class. Besides, it allows you to apply the concepts you have been mastering during your study times.
Therefore, past exam papers are a perfect option in your revision for your upcoming exam. Source as many as you can and go through them.
UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions Pattern
Past Questions and Answers are patterns in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time.
Sample of UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since morning.
(A) didn’t have
(B) haven’t had
(C) never had
(D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Several doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they?
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed?
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg, the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s, find the final velocity
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity?
(A) displacement, acceleration
(B) potential energy, work
(C) speed, power
(D) kinetic energy, force
(E) velocity, momentum
4. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as
5. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then
(D) increases by 0.05 times
(E) decreases by 0.05 times
How to Buy
The complete UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for UNIZIK Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!