WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf – Are you an intending WAEC candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in the examination and obtain good grades in the exams? and would you love to participate in this year’s admission processes in any higher institution to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can gain admission into the university this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on the WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is the WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf?
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. WAEC Past Questions And Answers is the compilation of all the WAEC Past Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into its university through the UTME mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of any university and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions are what every intending WAEC candidate needs to pass the examination well.
All those who have bought our WAEC Past Questions And Answers have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With the proper use of our original WAEC Past Questions And Answers, you will pass the WAEC examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This WAEC past question comes to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever.
WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf Pattern
Normally, the WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf
If you do not want to be a usual customer of WAEC, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following listed reasons.
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf Sample
PAPER 1 (OBJECTIVE)
(1) A computer is best defined as an
- (a) a machine that is capable of carrying out enormous tasks.
- (b) a machine that performs routine calculations.
- (c) electronic device that processes data.
- (d) electronic device that has a monitor.
(2) Which of the following are constituents of a computer system?
- (a) Input and output units
- (b) Hardware and software
- (c) Softcopy and hardcopy
- (d) Data and information
(3) The acronym CPU stands for
- (a) Central Programming Unit.
- (b) Central Processing Unit.
- (c) Computer Processing Unit.
- (d) Computer Programming Unit.
(4) Which of the following is not a method of creating information?
- (a) Information gathering
- (b) Information analysis
- (c) Information theory
- (d) Information processing
(5) Which of the following is a transducer?
- (a) Editor
- (b) Linux
- (c) Compiler
- (d) MS Windows
WAEC Computer Studies Theory Questions
PAPER 2 (ESSAY)
1.(a)(i) Define an integrated package.
(ii) Give two examples of an integrated package.
(b)(i) Explain the term word processing program.
(ii) State four steps employed in saving a new document in MS Word.
(c) State the column and row numbers of a spreadsheet cell as addressed as BB25.
(d) Explain the following terms as used in MS-ACCESS:
(e) List two examples of a
(i) presentation package;
(ii) graphic package.
(2) Using a BASIC programming language,
(a) compute the square root of numbers from 10 to 50 step 5;
(b) if X = a + b +
, write BASIC statements demonstrating the following in-built
(i) ABS (X);
(ii) SQR (X);
(iii) COS (X);
(iv) EXP (X);
(v) V = SQR (X) + COS (X) + EXP (X) – ABS (X)
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Computer Past Questions pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Computer Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!