WAEC Chemistry Past Questions pdf – Getting this past question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are missing out.
We only sell original WAEC Chemistry Past Questions pdf. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or WhatsApp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read it with your Android phone or laptop at your convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the WAEC CHEMISTRY Past Questions how to make payments and other important information below.
Why you need WAEC Chemistry Past Questions pdf
Past questions help you understand which area of the questions is more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time.
WAEC Chemistry Past Questions pdf Pattern
Past Questions And Answers PDF format is in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the WAEC Chemistry Past Questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
WAEC Chemistry Past Questions pdf Sample
To know that we are giving out the original WAEC Chemistry Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- Isotopes of the same element have the same number of
- Protons, neutrons, and electrons.
B. Protons and neutrons but a different number of electrons.
C. Protons and electrons but different numbers of neutrons.
D. Neutrons and electrons but a different number of protons.
- Which type of chemical bond is formed by the transfer of electrons?
- The concentration of an aqueous solution is 5mg dm-3. Determine the concentration in parts per million (ppm).
A. 500 ppm
B. 50 ppm
C. 10 ppm
D. 5 ppm
- Consider the following species: H, H+, H-. What is the number of electrons in each of the species respectively?
A. 1, 0, 2
B. 0, 1, 2
C. 2, 1, 0
D. 1, 2, 0
- Two electrons can occupy the same orbital if they have different
A. Angular momentum quantum numbers.
B. Magnetic quantum numbers.
C. Principal quantum numbers.
D. Spin quantum numbers.
- What mass of NaOH is required to make 250 cm3 of 0.10mol/dm-3 solution? [Na = 23, O = 16, H = 1]
A. 1 g
B. 4 g
C. 8 g
D. 16 g
- Which of the following substances is not a hydrocarbon?
- A substance which ionizes completely into hydroxonium ions is a
A. Strong acid.
B. Strong base.
C. Weak acid.
D. Weak base.
- Which of the following solutions can resist changes in pH when small amounts of an acid or a base are added?
A. Buffer solution
B. Neutral solution
C. Saturated solution
D. Supersaturated solution
- Protein is a polymer formed from the linkage of
A. Amino acid molecules.
B. Fatty acid molecules.
C. Glucose units.
- The bond formed between H2OH2Oand H+H+to form the hydroxonium H3O+H3O+ is
- A) Dative
- B) Covalent
- C) Electrovalent
- D) Ionic
- The minimum amount of energy required for effective collisions between reacting particles is known as
- A) Activation of energy
- B) Bond energy
- C) Kinetic energy
- D) Potential energy
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Chemistry Past Questions pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Chemistry Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!