Physics Jamb Past Question – The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, commonly referred to as JAMB is a Nigerian agency responsible for conducting standardized entrance examinations for prospective students seeking admission into higher educational institutions in Nigeria. JAMB exams are a critical part of the admissions process for universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education in Nigeria. Are you one of those who see physics as a difficult subject? No, You do not need to worry.
Physics requires accurate thinking and a 100% focus rate. If you can simply focus, you’ll come to understand that Physics is one of the easiest subjects. You need to understand how the formula works and whether the formula applies to the questions you are asked. Using past questions and answers is one of the ways to pass examinations with ease as over 60% of questions are usually repeated in the exams.
Why you need Physics Jamb Past Question
Past questions help you understand which area of the questions is more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time.
Physics Jamb Past Question Pattern
Past Questions And Answers PDF format is in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Past Questions And Answers PDF format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Physics Jamb Past Question
1. A satellite is in a parking orbit if its period is:
A. More than the period of the earth
B. Equal to the period of the earth
C. The square of the period of the earth
D. Less than the period of the earth
2. What does not drop through an open umbrella of silk material unless the inside of the umbrella is touched?
A. Osmotic pressure.
C. Surface tension.
3. A bead traveling on a straight wire is brought to rest at 0.2m by friction. If the mass of the bead is 0.01kg and the coefficient of friction between the bead and the wire is 0.1, determine the work done by the friction.
A. 2 x 10-3J
B. 2 x 102J
C. 2 x 10-4J
D. 2 x 101J [g= 10ms-2]
4. The stylus of a phonograph record exerts a force of 77. x 10-2N on a groove of radius 10-5m. Compute the pressure exerted by the stylus on the groove.
A. 2.42 x 109 Nm-2
B. 4.90 x 108Nm-2
C. 2.45 x 108Nm-2
D. 3.45 x 108Nm-2
5. A piece of stone attached to one end of a string is whirled around in a horizontal circle and the string suddenly cuts. The stone will fly off in a direction.
A. Tangential to the circular path.
B. Perpendicular to the circular path.
C. Towards the center of the circle.
D. Parallel to the circular path.
6. A test tube of radius 1.0cm is loaded to 8.8g. If it is placed upright in the water, find the depth to which it would sink.
A. 25.2 cm
B. 2.8 cm
C. 28.0 cm
D. 5.2 cm [g = 10ms-2 density of water 1 000kgm-3].
7. A 90cm uniform lever has a load of 30N suspended at 15cm from one of its ends. If the fulcrum is at the center of gravity, the force that must be applied at its other end to keep it in horizontal equilibrium is
A. 20 N
B. 30 N
C. 60 N
D. 15 N
8. On top of a spiral spring of force constant 500 Nm-1 is placed a mass of 5 x 10-3kg. If the spring is compressed downwards by a length of 0.02m and then released, calculate the height to which the mass is projected
A. 2 m
B. 8 m
C. 1 m
D. 4 m
How to Buy
The complete Physics Jamb Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for Physics Jamb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!