WAEC Past Question and Answer – The WAEC Past Question and Answer collection serves as an invaluable educational resource for students preparing for the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) exams. It features a comprehensive compilation of previous years’ exam papers along with meticulously crafted answers. This repository is designed to enhance students’ exam preparation by providing real-world practice and insight into the examination format and standards. By actively engaging with these materials, candidates can refine their test-taking skills, identify areas for improvement, and gain confidence. The WAEC Past Question and Answer series is an indispensable tool for fostering success in this high-stakes examination, empowering students with the knowledge and confidence they need to excel.
WAEC Past Question and Answer Pattern
Normally, the WAEC Past Question and Answer has a multiple-choice, Essay, and practical question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the WAEC Past Question and Answer and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need WAEC Past Question and Answer
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC Past Question and Answer Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC Past Question and Answer, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. A production possibility curve shows
A. How much of the resources of society are used to produce a particular commodity
B. The rate of inflation
C. The rate of unemployment in the economy
D. The various combinations of two commodities that can be produced.
2. Which of the following best describes the concept of opportunity cost?
A. A special bargain or sale at below market price
B. costs for inputs tend to go up as we use more of them
C. Goods that are not produced to produce more of another good.
D. A cost that constantly decreases.
3. Choice in economic life is necessitated by
A. The need to construct a scale of preference
B. The opportunity cost of consumption
C. Unlimited wants
D. Scarcity of economic resources.
4. In economics analysis, a statement is said to be normalized if it
A. Relates to a value judgment
B. Is contradictory
C. Is incorrect
D. Can be tested scientifically.
5. The degree of specialization is limited by the
A. Marginal cost exceeding marginal revenue
B. Extent of the market
C. Availability of specialized skills and machinery
D. Disadvantage of standardization.
6. Which of these statements describes a mixed economy?
A. The government and the private sector interact in solving the basic economic problems
B. The invisible hand solves basic economic problems
C. The government produces and distributes all goods and services
D. Society answers the question “what”, “why” and “whom” questions only through the market system.
7. Which of the financial institutions is charged with the formulation of monetary policies in Nigeria?
A. The Lagos state stock exchange
B. The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
C. The Central Bank of Nigeria
D. The Abuja commodity exchange.
8. The primary function of non-banking financial institutions is to
A. Manage investment portfolios for government
B. Mobilize saving for investment
C. Grant loans to banks
D. Receive deposits from banks.
9. In drawing an individual’s demand curve for a commodity, which of the following is NOT kept constant?
A. Price for substitutes.
B. Price of complementary goods.
C. Price of the commodity under.
D. Individual money income.
10. Given that beef and fish are substitutes, a rise in the price of beef relative to that of fish will
A. Induce greater demand for beef
B. Induce greater demand for fish
C. Induce lower demand for fish
D. Equate demand for beef and fish.
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Past Question and Answer with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!