YABATECH Post UTME Past Question – The ways each institution sets its questions are quite different which means you must research the University you have chosen to know what to read for post UTME. Doing this will help you to pass Post UTME.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Therefore, YABATECH POST UTME past questions and answers are what every prospective student needs to pass the examination well.
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will help you to score higher than your competitors and help you gain admission.
Why you need YABATECH Post UTME Past Question
- To know the time each course will take and learn how to manage it properly.
- To Know what works best for you in terms of the study pattern you would like to adopt.
- To know how your chosen institution sets questions.
- To aid good understanding.
YABATECH Post UTME Past Question Patterned
Normally, the YABATECH POST UTME past questions and answers are in a multi-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Past questions and answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the exams.
YABATECH Post UTME questions are Mathematics, English, and some questions from your chosen field. This means the Post UTME questions are based on mathematics, English, current affairs, and your field.
YABATECH Post UTME has a total of 50 questions, 40 questions from the English language, 5 from Mathematics, and 5 from General paper i.e. current affairs.
YABATECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
1 When the little girl hurt herself she —— her mother for sympathy.
(a) looked up (b) forced (c) appealed for (d) turned to
2 The ————— applauded the lecturer. (a) crowd (b) congregation (c) spectator (d) audience
3 The new Eko Bridge in Lagos should help to greatly ease the terrible traffic———–
(a) compression (b) conversions (c) congestion (d) convergence
4 Able and ————-, he eventually reaped his reward.
(a) awkward (b) industrial (c) officious (d) industrious
5 The lecturer felt that it would be—————– to let women compete for posts normally filled by men.
(a) inadequate (b) impolite (c) inferior (d) inappropriate
From the list of words or groups of words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentences.
6 The discussion became animated. (a) robust (b) unruly (c) intellectual (d) lively
7 John did four years in the University without obtaining his degree, and his scholarship had to be withdrawn (a) recovered (b) postponed (c) canceled (d) re-allocated
8 The driver failed to obey the speed-limit regulations in the college compound and was summarily dismissed. (a) answer (b) understand (c) notice (d) observe
9 The rebels were forced to surrender. (a) give off (b) give out (c) give in (d) give way
10 Prospective students for admission must be eligible. (a) clever (b) fluent (c) smart (d) qualified
Ans. DATICS SECTION
11 Simplify +[something missing here] A. B. C. D.
12 Evaluate Cos 45o + Sin 225o A. B. 0 C. D. 2
13 If SCR, then A. B. C. D.
14 Convert 35 to a number in base two. A. 10112 B. 100112 C. 1000112 D. 1100102
How to Buy
The complete YABATECH Post UTME Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for YABATECH Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!