NDLEA Past Questions and Answers PDF – Get your NDLEA past questions and answers here to enable you to prepare well for the NDLEA recruitment screening exercise. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency regulates the sales of drugs and punishes offenders, who sell unauthorized drugs to the public. If you are looking for a job in NDLEA, to be successful during the agency recruitments, you are advised to download a copy of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency past questions and read ahead of the exams. The NDLEA past question is a complete guide to help you succeed.
What is NDLEA?
Why you need NDLEA Past Questions and Answers PDF
- It Sharpens Your Skills. The more you practice with past questions and answers in pdf, the more you sharpen your skills.
- They Prepare You Psychologically.
- It enhances your time management skills.
NDLEA Past Questions and Answers PDF Pattern
NDLEA recruitment examination is always patterned in a multiple-choice format which is the objective. These past questions were compiled for you and this was made possible for you.
Sample of NDLEA Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. The chemical in marijuana that causes the high is:
2. Which of these brain parts plays the most important part in your emotional behavior?
D. Brain stem
3. How can smoking marijuana regularly be especially harmful to teens?
A. It lowers your IQ
B. It can affect your ability to drive safely
C. It can make you less motivated to do well in school
D. All of the above
4. What is the most commonly used illicit drug?
5. Which of these statements is true?
A. Drugs enhance your creativity
B. A drug may give you a temporary “high,” but when it wears off the crash is lower than before
C. Drugs will remove your fears and make life more pleasant
D. It takes years to become dependent on drugs
How to Buy
The complete NDLEA Past Questions and Answers PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the WhatsApp number 08162517909 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for, and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at WhatsApp: 08162517909. We will send the past questions to your email address.Pastquestions.com.ng
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NDLEA Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!