2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer – Do you intend to sit for the teacher’s qualifying exam to become a certified teacher? If yes, then this information is for you. To make the exams and the procedures easier for you and help you make it through the examination, we bring you the 2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer as one important study guide that will help you to prepare for the examination having met other requirements for the award of the certificate. We bring you the 2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer. The good news is that you can now download and get past questions to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
TRCN was established to control and regulate teacher education, training, and practice at all levels and sectors of the Nigerian education system to match teacher quality, discipline, professionalism, reward, and dignity with international standards.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need a copy of the 2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer Pattern
Normally, the 2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the 2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need 2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer
If you are serious about becoming a professional certified teacher in Nigeria, then there are a lot of reasons why you must get this question right away, check out the following reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original 2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- Pioneers of comparative education exclude the following
A.) John Griscom
B.) Victor Cousin
C.) Austin Saunders
D.) Horace Mann
2. The application of a philosophical approach to comparative education is associated with
A.) Julius Nyerere
B.) Rasmos Sergius Hassan
C.) Serguis Hassan
4. Teacher education curriculum is designed particularly to equip trainee teachers with knowledge and skills in the following except
A.) liberal knowledge
B.) subject knowledge
C.) scientific knowledge
D.) professional knowledge
5. The import of research in special needs education excludes—
A.) Evaluate the authenticity of concepts in the field.
B.) Assess the effects of beliefs and decisions
C.) Assess the effectiveness of the program
D.) Contribute theories in the field
6. The environment of effective classroom interaction is
7. Which of the theories most emphasizes the teacher’s role
D.) Instructional Theory
8. In the library, the call number is critical to
9. Key component of defining intellectual retardation exclude which of these variables
B.) Intellectual Function
C.) Systems Support
D.) Adaptive Behavior
10. In English writing, replacing “and” with “&” is called
B.) Short form
How to Buy
The complete 2019 TRCN Past Question and Answer with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (the ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.Pastquestions.com.ng
7 Tips to Prepare for TRCN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority, not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!