ACEONDO Post-UTME/DE [NCE & Degree] Form 2020/2021 – Cut-off Marks, Eligibility and Registration Details.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of forms for admission into the NCE, Direct Entry and UTME Degree programmes of the Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo has commenced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The College invites the following categories of candidates to obtain its Post UTME Screening Form:
1) Degree programmes: UTME candidate who score a minimum 180 and above
2) Direct Entry (DE) programme: Candidates who possess a minimum of 8 points and at least 2 merit passes in their NCE final examination
3) NCE programmes: UTME candidate who score a minimum of 140 above
CANDIDATE SHOULD PLEASE NOTE:
a) Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO) as their institution of first choice
b) Qualified candidate who did not make ACEONDO their institution of first choice and are interested are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo affiliated to (Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife) for the Degree programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE programme before applying
c) Direct entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the division of admission and academic board of the college
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit (http://aceondo.net) to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of (N2,000) via Etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit card thereafter, the candidate will be required to do the following on the colleges portal after payment has been confirmed.
1) Visit http://aceondo.net
2) Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted
3) Upload clear passport photograph without eye glasses or veil and not more than 50kb which must be JPEG format
4) Upload your SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’level /NCE result where applicable on the portal. Any candidate that supply wrong information may be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and his/her admission will be withdrawn
5) Ensure that all field in the form is properly filled
6) Cross-check your entries properly
7) Submit your application form
8) Print out the Post UTME screening slip
9) Candidates whose O’level results are not ready should wait until its release before applying
A candidate considered prima – facie qualify will be contacted in due course. Candidates are advised to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(es) by which they could be contacted. The college will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
According to the management, the new deadline is 17th January 2021. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
Leave a Reply