Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions – The format for Bowen University Post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
These past question papers are for those who want easy access to the past question papers on their mobile devices or computers.
All eligible candidates who will be taking the Jamb this year, are advised to download the detailed past questions which is provided in this post. Bowen’s past question papers are generated and compiled from previous years that are over 5 years past question papers.
We are interested in your success in the upcoming examination which shall be held this year but you need maximum preparation to have great success. All our students who bought the past questions give testimonies on how it helped them scale through in the examination. This is also possible with you since 60% of the questions in the past questions are usually repeated or rephrased every year.
- It gives you useful insights into the nature of questions to expect and helps you avoid unpleasant surprises.
- It makes you time-conscious and acknowledges repeated or rephrased questions.
- It exposes you to specific areas that will be covered in the examination.
Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions Pattern
Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions are patterned in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time.
Sample of Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions
1. Minerals extracted from the earth can………..
A. Always be replaced
B. Never be replaced
C. Keep Increasing
D. All of the above
2. ………..occurs in sedimentary rocks in layers or seams of varying thickness
3. The income effect of a price change for a normal good is always
4. The regulatory mechanism of the price system is known and
C. Private property ownership
5. Income data which show how total income is distributed as wages, rents, interest, and profits describe
A. Horizontal distribution
B. Vertical distribution
C. Personal distribution
D. Functional distribution
How to Buy
The complete Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Bowen University Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!