Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF Free Download – Do you intend to take the teacher’s qualifying examination to become a qualified teacher? If you answered yes, then the following information is for you. The Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF free Download is provided to you as a study guide to assist you in preparing for the examination after you have completed the other requirements for the award of the certificate. We hope that you will find these Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDFs free to Download to help prepare for the examination. TRCN Previous Exam Questions are available in PDF format. The good news is that you can now download the past questions and it as study materials for your exams without having to spend a lot of money.
TRCN was established to control and regulate teacher education, training, and practice at all levels and sectors of the Nigerian education system to match teacher quality, discipline, professionalism, reward, and dignity with international standards.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of the Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF Free Download to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF Free Download Pattern
Normally, the Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers Pdf Free Download is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying the Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF free Download and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF Free Download
If you are serious about becoming a professional certified teacher in Nigeria, then there are a lot of reasons why you must get this question right away, check out the following reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You can detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF Free Download Sample
To know that we are giving out the original Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF free Download, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Early childhood education, as practiced today, began with?
a. Wole Soyinka
b. Tai Solarin
c. Florence Nightingale
d. Dr. Maria Montessori
2. Vertical Sub-System of Curriculum is concerned with these except?
b. Grade Levels
3. Which of the following is not an area of psychology covered by educational psychology?
b. Abnormal Psychology
c. Intellectual Psychology
d. Experimental Psychology
4. Which of the following is the basic communication model in teaching?
a. S-M-D Model
b. S-M-R Model
c. S-M-T Model
d. S-M-S Model
5. The following are the basic classifications of Psychological tests except?
a. Achievement Test
b. Intellectual Test
c. Aptitude Test
d. Physiognomic Test
6. Tyler’s curriculum planning process has?
a. 6 Steps
b. 5 Steps
c. 4 Steps
d. 3 Steps
Answers to the Free Download Questions Above
How to Buy
The complete Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers PDF free Download with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for TRCN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!