LASCON Past Questions – Nursing exams refer to formal training given to the candidate to develop in them the knowledge, values, and skills needed for effective participation in the medical field and society.
This post provides you with LASCON Past Questions. It contains a free sample of questions regarding the Nursing Objective Questions and Answers. Don’t forget that maximum preparation is expected from you. Candidates who use our past questions and answers. Candidates give testimonies of how it helped them pass with flying colors. That is why we compiled these past questions with their correct answers for you to also achieve success and fulfill your dream of being a nurse.
Why you need LASCON Past Questions
LASCON Past Questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination such as; Those who study past questions for any exam usually know that questions are always rephrased or repeated from the same topic in different years, with only a change in sentence, figure, or option. You can come to a state of self-preparedness when you attempt as many past questions as possible before sitting for any exams.
LASCON Past Questions Pattern
Lagos State College of Nursing Past Questions are patterned in multiple-choice format and Essay and are not computer-based rather it is usually shaded with an HB pencil for the objective part while the essay part is usually written with a pen clearly for the examiners to know what is written. All student are expected to be in the hall on time with their exam materials. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables, and a calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of LASCON Past Questions
Are you about to write the Lagos State College of Nursing entrance examination and you are looking for the past question papers? You are at the right place. We have the past question paper. See sample questions below.
1. In mammals, the exchange of nutrients and metabolic products occurs in the …..
2. The part of the stomach nearer the gullet is called the ….
B. cardiac sphincter
D. pyloric sphincter.
3. Trace elements are required by plants mainly for the……
A. formation of pigments and enzymes
B. product of energy and hormones
C. manufacture of carbohydrates
D. manufacture of proteins
4. A food substance was treated with a few drops of Sudan iii solution and a red coloration was obtained. The food contained is …….
D. mineral salt.
5. Oozing out of the water from leaves of plants in a humid environment is known as …..
5. The element that is essential for the coagulation of blood is …….
6. Anaerobic respiration differs from aerobic respiration by the production of …..
A. less amount of energy and water
B. greater amount of energy and alcohol
C. less amount of energy and alcohol
D. greater amount of energy and water
7. Stomach pores open when there is ………
A. an increase in the sugar content of guard cells
B. a decrease in the osmotic concentration of guard cells
C A decrease in the sugar content of mesophyll cells
8. The process of deamination is essential for the …….
A. digestion of protein
B. secretion of bile
C. formation of urea
D. formation of antibody
9. A band of connective tissue linking two bones in a joint is known as….
C. synovial membrane
10. The appendicular skeleton is composed of the pectoral girdle
A. pelvic, fore, and hind limbs
B. pelvic, girdle, and forelimbs
C. lumbar vertebrae and pelvic girdle
D. lumber vertebrae, fore, and hind limbs
How to Buy
The complete LASCON Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for LASCON Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!