Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2012 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2012 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2012 in PDF.
1. Which Question Paper Type of Biology as indicated above is given to you?
A. Type Green. B. Type Purple.
C. Type Red. D. Type Yellow.
Use the diagram below to answer question 2 and 3.
2. The organelle responsible for heredity is labelled
A. I B. Il C. Ill D. IV.
3. The part labelled IV is the
A. mitochondrion B. cell wall
C. endoplasmic reticulum D. nucleus.
4. Which of the following is most advanced in the evolutionary trend of animals?
A. Liver fluke B. Earthworm. C. Snail.
5. Which of the following is the lowest category of classification?
A. Class. B. Species. C. Family. D. Genus.
6. Plants that show secondary growth are usually found among the
A. thallophytes B. pteridophytes
C. monocotyledons D. dicotyledons.
7. The fungi are a distinct group of eukaryotes mainly because they have
A. spores B. no chlorophyll
C. many fruiting bodies
D. sexual and asexual reproduction.
8. An arthropod that is destructive at the early stage of its life cycle is
A. butterfly B. mosquito C. bee D. millepede.
9. An animal body that can be cut along its axis in any plane to give two identical parts is said to be
A. radially symmetrical B. bilaterally symmetrical
C. asymmetrical D. symmetrical
10. Which of the following possesses mammary gland?
A. Dogfish B. Whale. C. Shark. D. Catfish.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!