Junior WAEC CRS Past Questions – Studying past questions is a valuable part of exam preparation and helps keep revision focused on important themes while practicing exam-style questions. Past question papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations. They provide students with practical insight into how the forthcoming data processing exams are likely to look and the key themes or subject areas most likely to be covered. Before starting revision for a subject it is always worth taking time to seek out past questions papers and to prepare on time because maximum preparation equals good results.
Why you need Junior WAEC CRS Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets its exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
Junior WAEC CRS Past Questions pattern
Yes, you can get Junior WAEC CRS Past Questions from us. Just to demonstrate that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year past questions from us.
The Junior WAEC CRS Past Questions come in three (2) forms. There is a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives and the theory part also known as the essay and there is no practical aspect of the exams.
Sample of Junior WAEC CRS Past Questions
1. The first human created by God was _______.
2. ________ was stoned to death
3. The outpouring of the Holy Spirit was the fulfillment of the prophecy of _______.
4. ________ was the name of the magician at Paphos, who opposed Paul’s Missionary activity.
A Sergius Paulus
5. The name of the angel that appeared to Zechariah in the temple was ______.
6. The punishment of Adam and Eve following their disobedience was pronounced by _______.
7. Who among these disciples betrayed Jesus?
C. Judas Iscariot
D. Simon Peter
8. Saul obtained permission from the to go to Damascus and arrest the Christians.
A Chief priest
B. High priest
9. The name of the disciple raised from death at Joppa was ______.
10. After Saul regained his sight, he rose and was _______.
11. Cornelius was a centurion, an upright and a _______ man.
12. How many people became believers after Peter’s message on the day of Pentecost?
13. One of these names is not an attribute of God.
14. The wages of sin is ______.
15. Reconciliation means ________.
Keeping malice with others
B. fasting and prayer
C. conversion of sinners
D. mending a broken relationship
16. John the Baptist was mothered by who?
17. The bread at the Last Supper represents the ________ of Jesus Christ.
18. What has created a barrier between God and Man?
19. Jesus Christ overcame all the three temptations because ________.
A. of the help of the holy spirit
B. he was very intelligent
C. he was the son of God
D. he had been baptized
20. ________ was the father of Jesus Christ?
How to Buy
The complete Junior WAEC CRS Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Junior WAEC CRS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!