NTIC Past Questions and Answers PDF –Before embarking on any examination, a lot more effort is required for a candidate to get the necessary points. We bring you information on Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC) Past question and answers (pdf) format, how is it patterned to suit your demand, what is it all about, and the easiest way to get it.
Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC) has a means of screening prospective candidates for admission into Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC) which is called the entrance examination, for a student to be considered for admission into whatever program he or she must have a seat and pass the entrance examination with high grade.
Before considering to sit for the Tulip College entrance examination, maximum preparation is required to achieve the necessary success. Smart students who are potential candidates normally, think out of the box in other to perform excellently during the entrance examination, and do a lot more studying using the past question paper of the school of Nursing with remarkable testimonies that the past questions have been of helpful to various candidate who scale through the regrows screening exercise.
What is NTIC Past Questions and Answers PDF
The Past question and answer (pdf) format is the compilation of all the questions given to past candidates to answer to qualify them for admission into the Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC) for the academic year and the past question is in (pdf) format. We have made it very simple, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to computers, or smartphones.
All those who bought our Past question and answers (pdf) format have been given testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question, it will help you score higher than your competitors and place you on an advantage side over your competitors. With the proper use of our original Past questions and answers (pdf) formally, you will pass the examination and come to you through your email address or WhatsApp once you make your payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in soft copy, you can either choose to download and read with your smartphone or computer at your convenience.
Why You Need A Copy Of NTIC Past Questions and Answers
Any candidate who would not want to write the Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC) examination every year, would make good use of this great opportunity by maximizing the use of Past questions and answers. Because it is of immense importance to you. There are several other reasons why you will need to purchase the past question and answer. But for clarity, we explain a few, you need the past question for the following reasons;
- It will expose you to questions that have been asked before as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So, if you don’t have a copy of this last question, then you are left behind.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
NTIC Past Questions and Answers Pdf Pattern
Normally, the Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC) Past question (pdf) format is a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide correct answers to your time. All you need to do is devote quality time to studying Past questions and answers to change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the entrance examination.
Sample of NTIC Past Questions and Answers PDF
Which numeral has the digit 2 in the millions place?
Which of the following shows the prime factorization of 120?
- None of the above
Which list shows all the common factors of 24, 36 and 48?
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12
- 2, 6, 12
- None of the above
There are four children in the Smith family. Only one of the children is older than Pete. Sarah is younger than Brad. Kevin is older than Brad. Which lists the children in order from oldest to youngest?
- Brad, Pete, Kevin, Sarah
- Sarah, Brad, Pete, Kevin
- Pete, Sarah, Brad, Kevin
- Kevin, Pete, Brad, Sarah
- None of the above
How to Buy
The complete NTIC Past Questions and Answers PDF with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NTIC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!