SPAK Science Competition Past Questions – SPAK is an annual school competition across all the high schools in Nigeria for only science Senior secondary school students between the ages of 14-17 years. Also, it is introduced to chart the ideal career path and drive the student towards full optimization of their potential.
Are you preparing for the upcoming science competition? If you are preparing for the Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition, then you should have a copy of the Interswitch SPAK past questions and answers.
As a science student in ss2, being the winner in the Interswitch SPAK Science Competition Past Questions depends a lot on studying past questions and sticking to accurate answers. The past questions and Answers in pdf are compiled and available in this post for you. A lot of students who used this study material give testimonies of how it helped them this alone gave us the confidence we needed to make available more for others.
This is why you must prepare very well using Past Questions and Answers. Also, studying the past questions and familiarizing yourself with the answers will help you greatly in this competition.
Why you need SPAK Science Competition Past Questions
Time management is one of the key things to observe when sitting for your exams. It helps you to tackle all the questions and double-check your answers for your best performance. Therefore, sharing your time amongst all the questions you tested when you get into the exam room would be wise.
Doing past exam papers can train you to manage your exam time well. All you need to do is to time yourself as you go through them. Imagine it is a school exam you are doing and distribute the time allocated amongst all the questions. Check if you have handled all the questions before time elapses. If you have, the better, but if you haven’t, work on that.
SPAK Science Competition Past Questions Pattern
SPAK Past Questions and Answers are patterned in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of occurrence. We provide the correct answers to save you time.
Sample of SPAK Science Competition Past Questions
One of the following is not a family trait
a) Complex of the skin b) height c) albinism d) possession of two eyes
- One of the following is an example of a family trait except
a) Recessive b) dormant c) generation d) blood type
- The following causes soil erosion
a) Growth of towns b) building of houses c) mulching d) road construction
- Soil erosion can be controlled by the following
a) Planting of trees b) terracing c) farming d) planting cover crops
- Flooding could be due to all these except one.
a) Heavy rainfall b) sandy soil c) blocked gutter d) overflowing of river or sea
- One of the following is not a harmful effect of flooding
a) Change in habitat b) construction of dams c) loss of life d) destruction of crops
How to Buy
The complete SPAK Science Competition Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment?
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hands and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for SPAK Science Competition Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be a top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastery of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will help you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire lives on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you score as high as possible.myPastQuestion.com.
We wish you good luck!